To be part of the Group marketing function, assisting with the development of front end sales enquires through targeted marketing campaigns. Implement strategies to increase awareness of Valor products and services within target markets and develop suitable designs and literature to generate further engagement with prospective clients and position the business for their consideration.
Market Valor Energy Groups’ portfolio of companies, products and services by developing and implementing marketing and advertising campaigns; tracking front end sales data; maintaining promotional materials inventory; maintaining databases; preparing reports; developing and preparing website and social media content; managing social media channels; creating designs and images for social media.
- Reporting to the Group Marketing Director, this role will assist with all aspects of the Group wide strategy and marketing function
- Design new artwork and video content suitable for promotion via social media channels.
- Implement marketing and advertising campaigns, preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives; planning and organising promotional presentations; updating calendars.
- Track metrics to analyse engagement, client enquires and identify trends / impact on product line sales and new business data.
- Prepare marketing reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing collected data including social media analytics, website / google analytics, sales enquiry and conversion data.
- Prepare promotional materials and ensure availability online and in hard copy (as required) by coordinating requirements with graphics suppliers; inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
- Support sales staff by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, new product information; relaying customer services requests, preparing CTRs and proposals and supporting with Tender submissions.
- Research competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising; maintaining research databases.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading trade publications and liaising with operations department.
- Maintain a training and competency log and continually strengthen personal development.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE:
- Degree or HNC/D qualified in relevant Marketing or Communications discipline
COMPETENCE AND SKILLS:
- IT Literate in Microsoft Packages
- Effective Time Management
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Competent in Adobe packages, including InDesign and Photoshop
- Direct Marketing
- Market Segmentation
- Marketing Research
- Project Management
- Reporting Research Results
- Understanding the Customer
- Process Improvement, Initiative, Planning,